Black Safety Eyes
R4.00 – R12.00
Safety eyes for crochet (amigurumi) and knit toys. Various sizes available with corresponding washer to fix securely to toy. Not safe for babies.
- Each pair comes with washers
- Safety eyes are safe for children 3 years and older. Always supervise when playing with the toy and make sure they don’t chew on the eyes.
- Safety eyes can be used in crochet and knitting projects, weaving projects, amigurumi, sewing projects, and much more.
How to attach safety eyes:
- Once they have been attached, they can’t be removed! Double-check where you want to place them.
- Insert both eyes between your stitches and confirm placement.
- Attach the washer to the back of the safety eye, inside the piece.
6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm, 18mm, 20mm, 22mm, 24mm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.