Preemie Octopus Crochet Kit
This all-new Preemie Octopus Crochet Kit contains everything you need to create a hospital-approved, baby-safe preemie octopus: cotton yarn, hypoallergenic stuffing, tapestry needle, row counter, stitch markers, and a printed pattern.
Get everything you need to create an adorable, huggable octopus in a baby-safe yarn. This project kit includes the printed crochet pattern for your octopus and everything else you need to make him or her, including:
- Pure cotton DK yarn from Nurturing Fibres – all the yarn you will need and a little more
- Hypoallergenic toy stuffing – to stuff your octopus
- Tapestry needle – to sew your work together
- Handmade stitch marker – to keep track of your progress
- Printed pattern – to make it easy to get started
- (Optional) Rubber Grip crochet hook – in the size needed for the pattern
Inside neonatal intensive care units (NICUs), there’s an unexpected companion keeping babies company in the incubator – a colourful, crocheted octopus.
These cuddly toys are used as a form of therapy to help comfort and calm premature babies, according to officials at Poole Hospital. With the octopi, babies in the NICU experienced better breathing and more regular heartbeats, leading to higher levels of oxygen.
This kit was created with the end result in mind, so all finished projects are safe to donate to hospitals and NICUs.
Natural, Pink, Blue, Grey
With crochet hook, Without crochet hook
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.