DIY Amigurumi Crochet Kit | Zebra
DIY amigurumi crochet kit to create your own adorable zebra with local South African yarn.
Get everything you need to create an adorable, huggable zebra in a baby-safe yarn. This project kit includes the printed crochet pattern for your zebra and everything else you need to make him or her, including:
- Double Knit Yarn – all the yarn you will need and a little more
- Rubber grip crochet hook – in the size needed for the pattern
- Tapestry needle – to sew your work together
- Hypoallergenic toy stuffing – to stuff your zebra
- Handmade stitch marker – to keep track of your progress
- Row counter – to help keep track of your rows
- Printed pattern – to make it easy to get started
Available in cotton or acrylic yarn. Black-and-white or grey-and-white.
This pattern comes with instructions to create eyes with yarn to ensure that the finished toy is safe for babies and children under three. You can replace the crocheted eyes with safety eyes purchased from our store. We recommend a 12 mm size for this toy.
Free delivery within South Africa!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.