This classic teddy bear pattern is easy to make – you crochet the head and body together to quickly create a cute, classic teddy bear.
If you make it with the DK yarn, it will stand almost 30 cm tall and 21 cm wide. You can make him smaller by using 4ply yarn or fingering weight yarn. You can even make him in crochet thread to make him much smaller.
This pattern from Little Yarn Friends is just too cute to pass up.
You will need:
- Yarn – Golden Brown, Light Blue and a bit of Dark Brown 8ply Acrylic Yarn
- Crochet Hooks – Size 3.0mm
- Yarn Needle or Normal Needle
- Golden Brown and Light Blue Tapestry Thread or Yarn
- 1 pair of 13mm Safety Eyes.
- Stitch Marker or Safety Pin
Get the free pattern here: Classic Teddy Bear amigurumi pattern
Have you created this adorable teddy bear? Post your photos in our Facebook group here: Amigurumi South Africa